Join Our Mailing List: Subscribe
CALHOUN COUNTY/GREATER BATTLE CREEK HOMELESS COALITION
Albion Housing Commission
Aetna Better Health of Michigan
Battle Creek Area Habitat for Humanity
Battle Creek Housing Commission
Battle Creek VA Medical Center
Battle Creek Police Department
Battle Creek Pride
Calhoun Intermediate School District
Calhoun County Government
Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Kalamazooo / The Ark
Carewell Services SW
City of Battle Creek Community Development
Community Action Agency
Cornerstone Community Church
Dexter Lake Church
Fair Housing Center of SW Michigan
First Congregational Church
Guardian Finance and Advocacy Services
Haven of Rest Ministries
Kellogg Community College
Legal Services of South Central Michigan
Life Care EMS
Medallion Management, Inc.
Meridian Health Plan
Michigan Coalition Against Homelessness (MCAH)
Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS)
Michigan State Housing Development Authority (MSHDA)
Michigan WORKS! Southwest
Out Proud Safe (Kalamazoo)
PRS of Michigan Inc
Southwest Michigan Development Corporation
South Michigan Food Bank
Summit Pointe / Summit Pointe Housing
The Coordinating Council of Calhoun County
The Arc of Calhoun County
United Way of the Battle Creek and Kalamazoo Region
Veterans of Foreign Wars
Volunteers of America
- HMIS User/ Data Quality workgroup meets the 3rd Tuesday every other month at 10:30am via Webinar set up by MCAH.
- Homeless Coalition meets the 3rd Tuesday of each month at 12:00pm at United Way of BCKR, 34 West Jackson Street, Battle Creek, MI.
- Housing Solutions Board meets the 3rd Friday of each month at 10:00am at Summit Pointe, 140 West Michigan Ave, Battle Creek, MI.
- Hunger Free Calhoun-Homeless meets the 4th Monday of each month at 3:00pm at South Michigan Food Bank, 5451 Wayne Road, Battle Creek, MI.
- IST (Interagency Service Team) workgroup meets the 3rd Tuesday of each month at 1:00pm at United Way of BCKR, 34 West Jackson Street, Battle Creek, MI.
- Veteran’s Resource workgroup holds various meetings monthly. Please contact Hannah Patton at firstname.lastname@example.org or Cindy Kerr at email@example.com
Homeless Coalition Minutes December 2019
Homeless Coalition Minutes November 2019
Homeless Coalition Minutes October 2019
Homeless Coalition Minutes September 2019
Homeless Coalition Minutes August 2019
Homeless Coalition Minutes July 2019
Homeless Coalition Minutes June 2019
Homeless Coalition Minutes May 2019
Homeless Coalition Minutes April 2019
Homeless Coalition Minutes March 2019
Homeless Coalition Minutes February 2019
Homeless Coalition Minutes January 2019
Homeless Coalition Minutes December 2018
Homeless Coalition Minutes November 2018
Homeless Coalition Minutes October 2018
Homeless Coalition Minutes Sept 2018
Homeless Coalition Minutes August 2018
Homeless Coalition Minutes July 2018
Homeless Coalition Minutes June 2018
Homeless Coalition Minutes May 2018
Homeless Coalition Minutes April 2018
Homeless Coalition Minutes March 2018
Homeless Coalition Minutes February 2018
Homeless Coalition Minutes January 2018
Annual Point In Time (PIT) Count will be held overnight on January 29/30.
To volunteer, please contact Tara McKernan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Homeless Health Fair and Veteran Stand Down will be held on October 16, 2020. Please contact Laurel Clark at email@example.com or Ellen Lassiter Collier firstname.lastname@example.org to join the planning committee.